Saturday 7 May 2011

~Ibu, Ratu Hatiku~

MOM....
the special one..
i'm really honor to be your daughter

MOM
u are such a great mom..
no body can replace u...
because u are our strength..
in a joy, in a sorrow..

MOM
i just can't describe
how much
i love
i adore
i respect
i need
i thankful
&
i appreciate u.....

sometime i keep thinking, whether i can bring a happiness to u?
i can repay for every single love u gave to us?
i can be a good daughter to u?huhu...

no matter what...
MOM
i always try to give my best to you,
as long as i can breathe,
as long as i live in this world,
as long as i can see your smile..
coz
u are simply meaning for me,

My pray, my love, my strength, my everyhting..will and always with u, MOM
Thanx, thanx,thanx...and thanx.....

****

hehe, okeh..in jawa nyer i x khatam lg..btw, my english so terrible..maen langgar je..kui3..
"emak, i luv u lahhhh, muah (9oo juta kali).."=p
SELAMAT HARI IBU..

so, guys, being with ur mom...doakan mereka selalu..INSYAALLAH, kite semua memperoleh kesejahteraan, keberkatan dan kejayaan hidup DUNIA AKHIRAT..

heart my mom
heart all of u=)
thanx for reading..
WACCCCCCCCCCCCHAA..papai
as slm..

No comments:

Post a Comment